Gwendolyn Hill's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Carly, Great job.  I will be working on Lesson 6 in a day or so.  You gave me great…"

Gwendolyn Hill replied Oct 10, 2013 to Info-diets Jings: Lesson 6 - Social Media For Educators: Post here as a Reply

74 May 17, 2018
Reply by Atsuko Sholly

"I dropped out of the class from about July til now, but I'm back and ready to get th…"

Gwendolyn Hill replied Oct 6, 2013 to Teaching Effectively Online - Discussion area.

26 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Emanuela Pokryfki

"When I first started the class in March, I replied to this post without having done…"

Gwendolyn Hill replied Jul 7, 2012 to Teaching Effectively Online - Discussion area.

26 Jan 29, 2014

"Thanks for sharing google reader.  I had seen it on the drop down bar, but was not a…"

Gwendolyn Hill replied Mar 17, 2012 to Info-diets Jings: Lesson 6 - Social Media For Educators: Post here as a Reply

74 May 17, 2018
Reply by Atsuko Sholly

"Zach,  well done.  clear and to the point.  I was not familiar with Google Docs and…"

Gwendolyn Hill replied Mar 17, 2012 to Info-diets Jings: Lesson 6 - Social Media For Educators: Post here as a Reply

74 May 17, 2018
Reply by Atsuko Sholly

"Not sure how to compare this to other social networks.  The only other social networ…"

Gwendolyn Hill replied Mar 7, 2012 to Teaching Effectively Online - Discussion area.

26 Jan 29, 2014

"My sister just sent me the link to Eric Whitacre's new video "Sleep."  Here it is: h…"

Gwendolyn Hill replied Mar 4, 2012 to Please be sure to leave a message here

65 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Eric Galloway

"With so much to browse in just the Welcome email, I wonder if I'll ever make it to t…"

65 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Eric Galloway

"I'm not sure yet if this is my favorite since it is the first one I viewed from the…"

65 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Eric Galloway

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Odasz.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service